Our retirement advisors will take you through a six step process that focuses on your company’s
needs, objectives and goals:
(1) Analyze Your Current Position – Perform a thorough review of your company's needs, objectives and goals, then evaluate the suitability of your current plan administrator in light of those parameters.
(2) Plan Design – Create a well-diversified portfolio of assets to match your risk/return parameters and formalize your specific investment objectives with a customized written Investment Policy Statement (IPS).
(3) Administrator Benchmarking – Complete a multi-step screening process using a combination of qualitative and quantitative measures.
(4) Implement Recommendations – Identify and select an appropriate new plan administrator, if necessary, and supervise the conversion and implementation.
(5) Employee Communications – Conduct enrollment meetings and ongoing employee education.
(6) Ongoing Advice and Monitoring – Monitor investment portfolio performance and ERISA compliance to make sure everything is in line with your expectations, objectives and goals.